frankInspiration

Hello, My name is Ann and I’m Obsessive

I’ll admit it. I’m obsessive.

Not about everything, but unabashedly so about things that matter.

Among them: frank and its mission.

So, the other day when someone asked me to summarize in less than 10 words what frank does, I said we:

Obsessively connect people who speak for the greater good.

It’s a simple mission. Focused. Direct. Free of ambiguity. And fueled by passion.

But that’s not all.

As part of our effort to make the good greater, we also obsessively connect people working in the field of social change communications to discoveries. Findings from research. Lessons learned from practice. Wisdom gleaned from doing this work day after day.

Our commitment to frank’s mission is reflected in everything we do. On our website. In our annual gatherings. In helping to foster connections among smart and committed people.

If you are already part of our community, we are so glad to have you. If you see yourself and your mission in this community, you belong. And if you are obsessive about the chance to make the good greater, don’t be shy about that.

Posted on November 21, 2014

Ann Elizabeth Christiano
Ann Christiano is a former senior communications officer at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. Professor Christiano teaches several public relations courses from a social change perspective. As the Frank Karel Chair, Christiano is in charge of all things frank.